Like many other Web sites, Horsemanship101.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Horsemanship101.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Info specific to Google:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on visits to this and other sites on the Internet.
Here's a note that Google suggests I carry on this site:
"We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here."
- Training Articles
- Mobile Horse Training (San Antonio, TX) | Keith Hosman
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Trainers Near You
- Tack (Reins & Bits) >
Books, DVDs, & Audio
- Crow Hopper's Big Guide to Buck Stopping
- From Ground to Saddle
- Get On Your Horse: Curing Your Mounting Problems (paperback)
- Ground Control Manual by John Lyons
- Horse Tricks book by Keith Hosman and GH Sutherland
- How to Start a Horse: Bridling to 1st Ride (paperback)
- Riding Manual by John Lyons
- Round Penning: First Steps to Starting a Horse
- Trailer Training Horses
- What I'd Teach Your Horse: Training and Re-Training the Basics
- What Is Wrong with My Horse?
- When Your Horse Rears: How to Stop It
- Your Foal: Essential Training
- Books >